What information is collected from you?
As a travel agency, we need to collect, use and disclose personal information to perform our duties. during your involvement with us we may collect the following:
- Personal and contact details; for example, your title, full name, contact details (address, telephone and email address)
- Passport number, date of birth and nationality – if required by the respective airline
- Payment information: card number, security number, expiration date and cardholder name
- Frequent flyer numbers, car rental programme and hotel room preferences (if applicable)
- Dietary requirements and health issues (if any) relevant to your travel arrangements or required by the relevant travel service provider(s) (e.g. accommodation or tour providers).
- Ip address and cookies – Details of visits to our website and the pages accessed.
- calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Ways in which we might collect this information:
The information collected is usually during your involvement with us. The above data may be collected from the following sources:
- Through speaking to a member of our customer service team.
- By creating an account for the purpose of registration.
- Information is collected when you purchase or make enquiries, regarding a travel arrangement; via the phone, email or website.
- When you subscribe to receive marketing from us.
- In some circumstances, personal information will be collected about you from a third party. E.g. when a person makes a travel arrangement on your behalf.
What we do with the information?
Information collected from you will allow us to:
- Complete the purchase that you make with us. (personal information; name, details of payment etc)
- Allow us to contact you to provide you with your travel confirmation and any updates
- Contact you occasionally to inform about special offers, upcoming events, new services, etc
We may also:
- Disclose some of your data to third parties associated with credit card processing, customer services, and other services.
- Disclose your information to legal authority if they request for it.
- Pass your details to parties that offer goods or services, which we believe may benefit you.
- Disclose our customer list, which may include your personal data, to a third party acquiring or attempting to acquire our business.
We may also share your information with:
- Primary suppliers: airlines, hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, cruise lines, car rental and activity providers who fulfil your travel reservation.
- An individual that is making a third-party reservation, on your behalf.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
As a travel agency we will retain this information for as long as we see necessary. This is to protect us from any contractual claims, but also to ensure we can help with any problems you may face during your involvement with us.
You can choose to not provide us with some of the information requested however we many then not be able to fulfil our purpose as a travel agency. If you are not in agreement with any of our policies, inform us immediately.
How to contact us?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02087406637
- Office address: 109A Uxbridge Road Shepherd’s Bush, London W12 8NL