Terms & Conditions
When you book less than 12 weeks before your departure, 20kg luggage allowance, in-flight meals and resort transfers are NOT included as a standard on holiday bookings. These services are available as an additional option when booking.
Unfortunately there are a limited number of free kid places available at selected properties on selected dates from all UK airports. As these places are very popular they go quickly so it is recommended to book early. Please note that the second child price still applies if the first child has a free place as a free child means you benefit from not paying the applicable child price for the first child. The selling price for the child still applies if there is no free child places left or you are using another discount.
Al-Mouna ltd is a new investment company for travels and tours.
- Al-Mouna Travels and Tours doesn’t guarantee getting the cheapest class seats.
- All of our fares are for information purpose. It doesn’t mean we are bound to provide that fare.
- Fares can be changed without any notice by the airlines.
- Al-Mouna travel is not responsible for any fares gone high.
- All taxes are fully dependant on international currency conversation rates and the government’s authority.
- Tickets will be issued on the base of the issuing date tax.
- If any tax has gone high after issuing the ticket the passenger may need to pay that tax in the airport. Al-Mouna Travel is not responsible for this.
- All of our packages are subject to availability. We may offer you the equal hotel or transport.
- Al-Mouna Travel doesn’t operate any travel insurances.
- It is highly recommended to take the travel insurance before travelling.
- Al-Mouna Travel is not responsible for any flight delay.
- Al-Mouna Travel is not responsible for airlines changing their flight schedule. In the matter where a passenger wants to contact the airlines directly Al-Mouna Travel will help.
- All tickets through our office are bonded by ATOL.
- Any problem should be notified to ATOL and its passenger responsibility.
- Tickets can be refunded with approval of airlines.
- All of your personal details will be kept by Al-Mouna Travel
- Al-Mouna travel will only supply your details if asked by any government authority.
- Al-Mouna Travel follows the data protection act.
Atol Terms & Conditions
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or fight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you).
You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you will agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to the alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the trustees of the air travel trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on our website and on our marketing materials are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holidays and travel services listed. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL certificate but all parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please refer to our booking conditions for information and for additional information about ATOL financial protection.